Sunday, February 21, 2010

Only 24 days remain to my dearest Nouroz!


Only 27 days remain to Nouroz, and again I am becameing to depress, today I just review my behaviour during these 2 years which I am away from my country, and I found intresting thing.
When birds want to migrate; there are some changes happen in their body and their behaviour even in caged bird the same happen and interestingly these happen to me!!!
In the period before migration, many birds display higher activity or  migratory restlessness as well as physiological changes such as increased fat deposition. The occurrence of migratory restlessness  even in cage-raised birds with no environmental cues happens.
I adore NOUROZ!
I wish next year near Nouroz, I could go to my country and celebrate this beautiful day with my beloved family.

Dear GOD, thank a lot for giving me that power to tolerate this distance from my dearest family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to be stood...
NOROOZ is coming and we are still far away from those we know are thinking about us and we realy need eachother.
God: please help our country to be a place to live.
www.theshinysun.blogfa.com

mona said...

Wow, thanks for your nice wishes,
merci Atrisa jan to wrote a comment to me.

anahit said...

salam mona joonam...omidvaram halet khoob bashe va roozegar be kamet...emrooz delam kheili havato karde bood...ye jooraeei kheili behet fekr kardam...man ye hese ajib nesbat be to daram ehsas mikonam salhast ke mishnasamet...be dashtane doost goli mesle to vaghean eftekhar mikonam... va az khoda motshakeram ke ba to ashena shodam...omidvaram ye roozi az nazdik bebinamet...ta halasham 100 ta tasvir az ghyafat to zehnam tajasom kardam amma motmaenam az hameye oona maah tari...movazebe khodet bash azizam...omidvaram hamishe shaad bashi...dooset daram

anahit said...

salam mona joonam...halet khoobe khanoomi?emrooz nayoomadi behem sar bezani koli deltanget shodam...in khanoom khoshgele ke axesh injast khodeti?khoshhalam ke belakhare didamet...movazebe khodet bash azizam...miboosamet

anahit said...

happy new year my dear mona