Sunday, January 2, 2011

Submittion of third paper

Thank GOD, I had managed to finish and submit the third paper of my thesis exactly the first day of this new year and this is a very beautiful start for this year.So I have to work harder to submit another one by the end of this month and then by the end of Feb I could submit my thesis.
Dearest Nima thanks a lot for your help and your lovely support same as ever, I hope to compensate your kindness in a near future you are my lovely husbnad.
GOD thank alot for the power that you give me, please help me and be with me same as ever and more than ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year doostam:)
Good luck with you paper submission and your PhD final round:)))
Is Australia your next destination? I will be happy to hear YES.

www.theshinysun.blogfa.comآفتاب تابان

Anonymous said...

It's US! Good luck wherever you plan to go
آفتاب تابان

nhdnk said...

Greeting my dear

anahit said...

salam monaye aziz...sale no mobarak dustam...omidvaram sale khubi dar pishe ro dashte bashi hamrah ba movafaghyat va salamati...azizam khabari azat nist...kojaei? nemigi ma delemoon vasat tang shode!
zoodi bia
miboosamet azizam