Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can I do it??




                     

Ohhhh, I only have 6 days to complete a paper and submit it to my supervisor, can I really do it?
I am not sure that I can do it in only 6 days and I only finished two parts of it . what shall I do with the other parts? My mind is very busy right now and I cannot concentrate on this matter.
I try to do my best .I have to submit this manuscript in less than 6 days!!
GOD Please help me same as ever, please help me

P.S. Dearest Nima , thanks so much for encouraging me.you are every thing I have....

8 comments:

nazi said...

of course you can make it.
all the best.
by the way, thank u for ur suggestion ,that was nice of you

Anonymous said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
did you know that I am almost in the same situation? just 6days to get do an important thing, so I also pray and say:
GOD Please help me same as ever, please help me and please help us

www.theshinysun.blogfa.com

mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anahit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

chejoori khosoosi benevisam ,

Anonymous said...

lotfan ye bare dige mailetop brezar vasam mona jan

Anonymous said...

nazi hastam
mybeautifulangel.blogfa

فریدون said...

sure u can ! with such that great encourages !