Monday, June 7, 2010

Burning the midnight oil!



It is almost 2 months that I haven't written anything here, I really miss my blog!
I submitted 2 of my papers to my supervisor, and now he is editing . I am really tired and he told me I have to prepare another paper by the end of this month.
I can't complain anymore because I think it is useless, cause I know the answer which is you have to :(
Nima encourages me same as ever and reminds me that I am at the end of second year and no more left, he always tells me " you will definetely get the result of burning midnight oil in near future"
Now I am trying to focus on another paper, BUT I can't. The reason is my sister in low engagement party is in AUG, and I 'd really like to be there and ......
Anything else??
Aha, By the end of July, I expect to submit the first three chapters of my thesis ( I hope so....)
Our trip to Iran due to attending engagement party is not defining yet unfortunately!

4 comments:

Nahid said...

My Dear Mona,
I am excited to hear that you are finally delivering some chapters. you have worked so hard during this critical period, that I was becoming concerned for you.I have no doubt that the wisdom you have gained will lead you along a prosperous career path. I wish you and Nima all the best, and I hope that you can now spend the time on all those activities you have planned.
take care and c u soon
Nahid

mona said...

Dear Nahid,
Thanks heaps for the comment, That's very sweet of you . I haven't delivered any chapter yet! That's only my expectation as I mentioned it.
I wish you best of everything's for you.
Miss you

helia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

salam dost aziz man dordoneh hastam dar mored paeen bodan pelaket ta onja ke man mi donam marboot be 2 ta bimarie 1( trombositopeni ke fekr konam bimari kambood pelakete vi domi motoassefane cancer e khon hast ke pedare man ham mobtala be hamine...selol haye maghze ostokhan nemitoonan selolhaye khoni monaseb va kafi besazan va hamin aamele kambod va ya naghse selol haye khon mishe..motoassefane ta jayyi ke man donbal kardam hich rahe hal khoraki barash nist ..hata dar morede pedare man darooye chandan moassery ham vojod nadare..ama bara inke motmaen beshi ba ye pezesh ham sohbat kon shayad marboot be chize dige i bashe nemikham bikhodi negaranet konam