Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I am always proud enough of being a child of you, such a Father who has not his equal in this world, so great, so faultless. I always try to follow your footsteps and never discourage for to be really in everything like you, but I think I am not successful. therefore , to be like you in some points.
I am indebted to you for teaching me living well.

This year I am not with you same as last year, I will try to do my best to be a good person as you wish.
Thanks heaps for giving me life and for everything you have given me.
I miss you so much and I just wrote this to say " I LOVE YOU so much"

Dear God, Please take care of My family same as ever.

3 comments:

nazi said...

happy father's day to ur respected father and husband.

http://saye2010.persianblog.ir/ said...

salam mersi ke behem sar zadid
rastesh kheili sar dar gomim agar az aval tasmime be raftan nagerfe boodim va talashi bara gerftan visa nagerfte boodim khob bood
ama masale ine ke kheili energy gozashtim va iranam kheili az barnamehon hamchenan dar hale pendinge bache dashtan khone kharidan ....
az tarafi hamsaram ye sherkate international kar mikone va to karesh kheili movafaghe
ama ba khodam fekr mikonam ke chon bache kheili talashgari agar hamin talasho har ja kone bazam movafagh mishe
kholase hezaran masale ke to zehnemon miad

anahit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.