Thursday, June 23, 2011

Graduation!!

Today on 23 of Jun 2011 at 2:30 PM, I had viva and it took 2:30 hour to finish. Hopefully I graduated and became a Dr:)
Today I miss my lovely dad , who would be happy more than anyone when hear that I graduate but I am quite sure that he was on my viva event and saw everything....
Special thanks to my Love, dearest Nima, who helped me alot during these 3 years and even before also specilly during theses 40 days that I lost my father.
Special thanks to my lovely father , who encourage me to carry on my education in this level he always was my best supporter in my life.

GOD thanks so much for helping me during this candidature and also today in my presentation.Thanks for everything .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

مونا جون، بعد از مدتها اومدم اینجا و حالا نمیدونم تبریک بگم اول یا تسلیت...

اما من اول تبریک میگم برای موفقیت و به نتیجه رسیدن تلاشهات، برای داشتن پدری که بهش افتخار میکنی، برای اینکه دختری هستی که میدونی روح پدرت رو شاد کردی...
امیدوارم روحشون همیشه شاد باشه
زندگی قصه اومدنها و رفتنهاست، رسم روزگار همینه و هممون مسافر یه جاده ایم، دیر یا زود همه به مقصد میرسیم و دیدارها تازه میشه، پس تا اون روز شاد زندگی کن و دفترچه خاطرات این دنیای زودگذر رو پر از خاطره های خوب کن
می بوسمت خانوم دکتر گل

www.theshinysun.blogfa.com

nazi said...

Dear Mona,
sorry for being late in saying congratulation. So happy to hear that.I can imagine how happy you are. By the way, God bless your father. I m sure he is happy and proud of you